Lower Columbia Longshoremen's FCU exists to provide each member with personal, professional, convenient and competitive financial services.What's New
There has recently been a very high volume of card fraud attempts affecting consumers and financial institutions along the I-5 corridor, involving a possible data breach and/or skimming devices at merchant point of sale terminals and/or ATMs. Here’s how you can keep your accounts safe:
1. Use Online Banking and our Mobile Banking application (Mobiliti) to monitor your accounts daily. You can also sign up for account alerts based on withdrawal or deposit amount thresholds, balance thresholds, etc.
2. Set your credit and debit cards up for text alerts. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click on our Fighting Fraud link.
3. Contact us if you detect fraudulent activity. Our Card Services Department will work with you to resolve the issue.
4. If you detect fraud after hours, call 1-888-918-7770 to report the suspicious activity and discuss options to block or close your card.
5. Be aware of the signs of an ATM skimming device.
New Certificate Rates
Effective November 1, 2018
Certificate Rates (Regular or IRA)
6 Month CD 0.20% APR
1 Year CD 0.35% APR
2 Year CD 0.75% APR